Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Little Black Dress Fashion Show!

I am so excited to announce my first styling event of the year!

"The Little Black Dress Fashion Show"

Even though I would just adore it if all you lovely gals could attend. I realize that I am a long ways away for that to be a reality, only a dream. I would still love to share my exciting event with you all! This is the flyer and promotion advertisement for the event!



A Valentines Day Treat!
At the Loft Cinema -Tucson, AZ

Come hear about the history of the little black dress, and see how it evolved through the decades! With a complete fashion show, giving each black dress a visual tribute from the era's of the 1920's through the 1960's!

The AMAZING garments in the show are provided by Black Cat Vintage Clothing & all ensembles are designed by Stylist Syd Divine. Located in Tucson AZ, I suggest a visit to Black Cat's lovely store!

Syd has styled each decade with complete wardrobe, hair & make-up and would love for you to come out, and show your support for fashions history!

There will be a special Valentine's Day screening of Breakfast at Tiffany's following the show! Also Tiffany & Co. is donating a lovely piece of jewelry in an on site raffle, that will proceed the Hermitage Cat Shelter. In honor of Holly Golightly's (Audrey Hepburn) adorable orange cat of course!

So bring your sweetie out for some "Vintage Fashion Fun & Tiffany Romance!"


I will be sure to post pictures from all the glorious fashion and fun times at this event!

xo~Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment