Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Alexa Chung for Longchamp

I just saw the spring campaign for French brand Longchamp, and Alexa Chung is the new face. I just love the way Alexa mixes a little bit of pretty + tomboy together effortlessly every time, in her personal style wardrobe. She is such an inspiration for those days when I feel like being a little tomboy-ish myself, but can't completely lose the pretty ladylike factor either. Oh! Did I mention that I happen to run into her in the west village, while having lunch with friends from Zio + Sons in New York last month. Yeah, I had no shame in asking her to take a picture with me, none at all (see below).....she was totally sweet about it too! On another note, I just love those white shorts for spring, don't you? With a black + white striped top and some espadrilles, cute!







images via: fashion gone rogue


In front of The Smile on Bond St. in the West Village, NYC.

xo~syd




No comments:

Post a Comment