Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yes, I own a pair of Nike kicks. Navajo print ones that is.

Though winter is well on it’s way out, there might still be a chance for me to share these shots with you before they miss the bus!

These looks were shot a few months back on a chilly December day in Arizona (imagine that?). Stacia Lugo (friend + photographer) and I walked off a delicious lunch around the downtown streets of Tucson, and decided to grab some snaps of my casual chic ensemble. Well... really the highlight of my look was these dope Navajo print Nike kicks, my hubs picked up for me back in September of last year. They finally had a chance in a proper photograph, how very desert proper they are.






photos: stacia lugo

camel coat: vintage | tooled leather clutch: vintage | black wax coated jeans and ribbed turtleneck sweater: h&m | copper + malachite jewelry: handmade by moi | navajo print nike kicks: an awesome find from my hubs

xo~syd


1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures and a great look. Lovely coat! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete