Tuesday, November 20, 2012

in the mood for mod...

Black and white, simple and mod, comfortable and warm.

That was my outfit for the day, as we explored the town of Prescott, AZ.  On a location shoot for the December issue of Black Cat Vintage (stay tuned...). Before we left, we decided to mix a little work with play and head out for a bite to eat, and a visit to the local antique stores. I love exploring other towns, and whenever I have the chance, it is a must that I come back home with a little treasure (or two) from a local shop. 

Here is what I wore, as we strolled around the quaint little northern Arizona town of Prescott. The golden leaves were falling off the trees and the air outside, was brisk and chilly- perfect!





cream leather mini dress: vintage {buffalo exchange}
black turtleneck + sweater tights: target
cream mary jane strap heels: vintage sixties {black cat vintage}

xo~syd










1 comment:

  1. Fantastic.
    Thanks for your insights on the site Blogger: Golden Girl of the West.

    They happen to be surprisingly handy. I enjoyed checking out
    your write up..

    my web-site Desktop Gadgets

    ReplyDelete