Monday, October 1, 2012

The Collections | Spring 2013 {Part One}

Inspiration taken from the sixties was alive, well and abound on the runways this year. From Dolce and Gabbana to Lauren Moffatt and everything in between. All I can say is, my eyes were bigger than my head and I could hardly contain myself with delight! It was in complete eye candy heaven!  I thought that I would share a few of my favorite visuals from some of my beloved designers. I can’t wait to see these pieces painted in artful spring style editorials. I introduce part one of my favorite collections...






Dolce & Gabbana
Can you say Brigitte Bardot? Or French Riviera chic, circa 1960s.





Moschino
All I could think of was, Audrey Hepburn in “How to Steal a Million!”





Burberry Prorsum
Chic and classic tailoring done right, with beautiful bright colors.





Oscar De La Renta
What else is there to say? Beautiful details, elegant and always ladylike.





Kate Spade
The new Mod.





Alice + Olivia
A little bit fifties, a little bit sixties. Done right with a colorful primary color palette.





J. Crew
Pretty and Polished.


Stay tuned for the second part!

xo~syd







4 comments: