Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ten timeless coats

Investing in a good coat is something every lady must do! I must admit, coats are a bit of a fixation of mine. I start longing to wear them right about August, (totally inappropriate for my homeland of Arizona).  I just love the cozy feeling of bundling up under a coat and sipping on a cup of joe; while headed out for a day of treasure hunting or book store hopping. Not to mention, in a hurry, if you have the right coat on, it can just pull everything together beautifully (instant gratification!). Sometimes, it doesn’t even matter what you are wearing underneath. Vintage coats are a lovely staple, unique and fun to add to a growing collection, plus they are still very easy to find in good condition. However, if you are looking to invest in a new coat with vintage appeal, here are ten chic and timeless coats that I have had my eye on this fall! 





























~syd

No comments:

Post a Comment