Friday, October 19, 2012

houndstooth

The houndstooth print is a favorite of mine, to see come to surface during the fall season. It's actually one that I just associate in my mind with fall, period.. Actually, you know what, houndstooth is fall, in every way, shape and form!

I picked these houndstooth booties up on a lucky whim, in last season’s clearance racks. Good thing I did, because houndstooth is pretty much a timeless print. I’m sure I will get my use out of these time and again. For goodness sake, I’ve been saving these in my closet for about eight months! Anxiously waiting to wear them, with a fresh new pair of black tights this season. Oh, and a new shift dress from h&m, with a pretty little pearl collar too :)







dress: h + m
tights: j.crew
boots: rocket dogs {found on sale last season, some cute alternate flats here}
black purse: vintage fifties
earrings: vintage fifties



3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are awesome booties! I LOVE how you've styled the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning dress. I'm a new reader-follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BaronessVonVintage: Thank you doll :)

    @carrievintage: Welcome! I hope you stay a while :)

    ~Syd

    ReplyDelete