Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Insta-Life!

Just another peek into the current happenings of my life, through the eyes of none other than Instagram!


Pre-showtime drinks!



Proudly wearing my dancing shoes for a night of frolicking around with Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros!


A little spring gardening date with my Mom, I do well with succulents.


Food truck time.


A dweller of the desert. Can you believe it's already up to the late 90's here in Tucson, AZ. I have no problem wearing sandals!


Just a little kitchen shelving and painting project I started. Looking forward to the organization in my life.


Comes home from baseball practice and then whips out his guitar, what a stud.


The beautiful garden location for one of my recent style editorials.


Shoot day organization.


Sneakie peakie.


Another shooting day and my awesome, dedicated crew of talents. 


Taking a break at home with the hubby, then maybe a siesta.


It's that time of year again!



A car in the shop that I wish was in my possession.
{a 1969 Barracuda with a mod rag top}


Easter Sunday 2012.


Ready for a thrifting date with Mom.


A stop at the local Parisian Cafe.


Well lookie what I found thrifting! A WWII era occupied "Free France" silk scarf.

7 comments:

  1. My BFF still lives in Tucson (I grew up there) and she was just telling me it had almost hit 100. I'll take my 40 degree spring weather any day, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a find that scarf is! Also that Barracuda is to die for...I've always wanted a green convertible Barracuda, but I've never seen a mad top like that...amazing!
    These were all such fun pix to see!
    xxDinaxx
    www.VintageAdvantage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, Syd! Everything is gorgeous. Thanks for letting us take a peek, and consequently swoon, at your life. Best wishes!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Betty- Yes! Can you believe it? I know it is going to be an incredibly hot summer, and I am not ready for it!

    @Dina- The Barracuda is definitely candy to the eyes!

    @Amanda- Thank you pretty lady!

    ~Syd

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss these posts? That fan in the hair is so beautiful.

    You always look perfect, Sydney.

    More Gracie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures, i love :)
    Your look is beautiful, congrats :D
    I just want say : this blog is also perfect !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sandals! It's been icky herein Texas as well. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete