Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A little catching up to do….

How are you my lovely blogger friends, I hope your new year is kicking off to a sweet start!

I have been out of the blog groove for a week or so, so today I spent some time catching up with all of my favorite reads and made some time for a quick catch-up post. My recent outfit of the day posts, care of the ever so handy Instagram application for the i-phone-genious! My style moods obviously ran wild and I changed things up quite a bit....




I recently re-discovered this cute argyle vest in the back of my closet (love it when that happens!)  I gave it a new life with this lovely yellow top I thrifted a few months back and my bright blue 1950s cigarette pants!


An equestrian feeling.....

brown tweed blazer: vintage
brown knit tie top blouse: thrifted
 jersey knit leggings: target {an updated comfortable alternative to jodphurs, for about town}
brown riding boots: vince camuto


A pair of loved and well broken in, red vintage cowboy boots. Comfortable, colorful and warm.


One of my favorite staples to "throw on"- the beret. Read all about this favorite little hat of mine in an article I wrote a while back for the Zocalo Magazine.

xo~syd




6 comments:

  1. Love it all. Love every single item. Fabulous as always. xx

    PS Pats to Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! Love your sweater vest and plaid skirt in particular! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every outfit!! Especially the first; those cigarette pants have such a sharp crease, and your tasseled shoes are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These outfits are incredible!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide which outfit is the cutest, as I love them all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely in love with that first pair of shoes and I'm so jealous--I can never find a pair of vintage cigarette pants to fit me. I'll have to settle for repro, I guess.

    ReplyDelete