Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Riding Boots and Capes!

Would you believe…. that I found this amazing cape a few months ago at my local Buffalo Exchange. I couldn't believe that nobody had swiped it up! I guess it was just waiting to come with me and find a new home in my closet. I love the fact that it is a below the knee length cape, a plaid pattern in brown & black, AND has this amazing structured cut-out in front. All of this for only $15.00 folks, that was a successful day for treasure hunting, if I do say so myself.



I got to play with this cape a little bit when I was in Austin in November. The second day we were there it was around sixty degrees outside. So yes, that is cold where I come from. I was thrilled to be able to dust off my brown leather riding boots, my beret and THIS amazing cape! And not look ridiculous doing it. In Arizona, sometimes November can still mean desperately longing for fall fashion and trying to wear these things in eighty plus degree weather.


 Details:

Cape: Buffalo Exchange {Tucson, AZ}
Black Turtleneck: Target {Mossimo}
Pants: Target {Mossimo}
Riding Boots: Vince Camuto
Messenger Bag: Vintage Coach
Belt: Seventies Vintage {Desert Vintage- Tucson, AZ}




xo~syd




6 comments:

  1. So chic. You have such a lovely figure, and this outfit really accentuates it. I love the accessories and of course the cape too!
    Thanks for sharing
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these stylish <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-starlyte-ethos/starlyte-ethos-jungle-dress/p_78.html>Indie clothing styles</a>! Adorable collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the kind words!

    ~Syd

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, really insightful and also helpful piece on Blogger: Golden Girl of the West.

    Thank you..

    Check out my web-site; Desktop Gadgets

    ReplyDelete