Monday, January 11, 2010

Golden Girls Garbs- Suits "O" Plenty

Seems like with all the important meetings and stuff I had going on last week. I was suited up more than usual in a weeks time. I do love to sport Vintage suits, as they always leave any dame looking perfectly put together in a refined 1940's gal way!

I also love to wear my hats with suits. It just adds the finishing touch of elegance and classy vintage lady! Below, I am sporting some more of my favorite suits. Hope everyone had a swell weekend!


Outfit Details:
Vintage 1940's brown gabardine suit- Razzle Dazzle Vintage

Vintage 1940's cream neck tie blouse- thrifted

Vintage 1940's hat- How Sweet it Was Vintage

Brown 1940's inspired pumps- Target

Accessories:

Vintage 1940's floral ivory earrings- thrifted

Vintage 1940's era carved ivory cameo- Was a gift from my Grandmother. My Grandfather purchased it as a souvenir gift for her. When he was stationed in Italy in 1944.
Very sentimental!

Outfit Details:

Vintage 1940's navy and gray western inspired suit- Desert Vintage

Vintage inspired ruffle collar blouse- Forever 21

Brown 1940's inspired pumps- Target

10 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, I just love your suits!!! You look fabulous. And I love your hat, too.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I specially love the combination of colors on your second suit. The gray with navy blue are perfect, and I love the fact you wear hats to complete your outfits. You look PERFECT! -Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great post honey...Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were made for suits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So perfect and elegant! I love your orange hat in the first. The colors in the second are so sweet and feminine.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I LOVE that suit jacket!!!!!! I so want it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BIG thank you to all of your sweet comments! I appreciate each & every one of them....

    XO~Syd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just GLORIOUS. Especially LOVE the ruffle blouse under that second suit jacket. You are just perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete