I Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I'll tell you one thing Monday sure does come around fast. I had a pretty eventful weekend myself. Here are a few of the outfits I put together this weekend.
Black & white striped 1940's Vintage seersucker dress from- Desert Vintage
Black reproduction 1940's wedges- Ebay
Accessories * black and silver Vintage Marcasite earrings and ring- Razzle Dazzle Vintage
* black snood- Ebay
* black Vintage 1940's purse- Desert Vintage
Yellow and red are two of my favorite colors, well besides green that is lol! So I love the way they looked combined together.
Yellow Vintage 1940's dress with butterscotch Bakelite buttons- Desert Vintage
Red Vintage 1940's purse- Desert Vintage
Red Georgia reproduction 1940's wedges- Rocket Originals
Accessories * red, white & blue celluloid WWII Victory sweetheart pin-Ebay
* Roosevelt campaign pin- Ebay
* red skinny belt- borrowed from my Stop Staring dress it came with.
* red Bakelite bangle and cherry earrings
* my lovely and trusty gardenia flower in hair
Stay tuned for a post on Vintage Winter Wardrobe Ideas! later this week......
Pin It Now!