Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Acting Glamourous at the fabulous Cicada Club in Downtown Los Angeles!

Me & my son at our vintage picnic in the park!
My family at the Great Los Angeles Air Raid of 1942 in San Pedro California!



I dressed my whole family up in 1930's era clothing for Dillinger Day's at Hotel Congress in Downtown Tucson. This re-enactment of John Dillinger's capture takes place every January!!
Me and my son at a local swing dance. I was dressed in my cigarette girl costume and of course had my handsome little fella in his get-up's!!


Hello Friends,
As I was going through some pictures on my computer today. I came across some pictures of my family that I thought would be nice to post. Since most of my chatter has been about fashion thus far. It is a nice change to get to know a little bit about the family life. Because I am a vintage nut! I insist on dressing my entire family that way. They like vintage and appreciate my love for it. However, they are not as obsessed or dedicated as I am. I can't get them to dress vintage everyday like I do, so I appreciate it when they participate in dressing up for events and such. Here are some family outings that have taken place. Enjoy!!
XOXO,
Syd Divine












2 comments:

  1. Loving the Dillinger Days!! You have a lovely family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! Also thank you for visiting my blog!

    XOXO,
    Syd Divine

    ReplyDelete