Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Modern Manners

I’m pretty sure I have mentioned here before, that I've had a girl crush on Liv Tyler for sometime. Well…if you haven’t heard the news yet, she just released her first book in collaboration with her chic grandmother Dorothea Johnson. It is called Modern Manners, and it is a perfect guide for the modern day lady, who likes to keep her bygone etiquette in tact.

If that’s not enough to make you giddy, there is also a style guide put together by Lovely Liv herself, currently up on the One Kings Lane site. I just love all of her picks and am happy to say, that we share a similar decorating aesthetic, and a love for tid-bits of eclectic- one of a kind- vintage pieces spread throughout the home.



Here are just a few of my favorite things from the style guide selections….



And the book is on it’s way….

xo~syd




































No comments:

Post a Comment