Tuesday, July 2, 2013

More jumpsuits, really?

While going through more photos from the last time I was in NYC, I realized that I obviously had a thing for breaking out with my jumpsuit collection (what is that about?). It was not intentional I promise. Anyway, this vintage brocade cigarette pant length suit, is another one of my favorite pieces. Back in May, it tagged along with me to the city in addition to my leopard jumpsuit.
 



photos via: puspa lohmeyer

brocade jumpsuit: vintage fifties (purchased at BCV) | black velvet belt: vintage | black pumps: zara | alligator + brass hardware handbag: vintage fifties | gold + emerald lion head earrings: vintage 

Do you have a thing for jumpsuits too?

xo~Syd

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic blog, such an inspiration to all us fashion wannabees to learn from a pro :) the jumpsuit in New York is fantastic! If you are ever in San Francisco a Blue Bottle is on me!

    ReplyDelete