Thursday, November 22, 2012

happy thanksgiving!

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! 

image via

There are so many things to be thankful for this year!! I hope that today you are all planning on relaxing, spending time with the people who make you happy, and of course consuming ridiculous portions of food!

One of our Thanksgiving traditions at home, always begins with waking up to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. It just brings the start of this nostalgically spirited feeling for the holidays, to my mind. These vintage photos from the season parade, have me all giddy inside. After dinner, and feeling like a lumps on logs, we always settle in to snuggle up and watch “Miracle on 34th Street.” Tomorrow, we decorate the house! I just love this time of year!






One of my favorite parts to the parade. Since I was a young lady, I always wanted to be a Rockette! (shhh….)



A little lady on her way to see the parade!



Happy Thanksgiving :)
xo~syd

parade images via | rockette images via

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! Love your blog! Check mine out and follow eachother maybe?!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these old photos,so cool! I love seeing photos of the place I live in, in another era. My half cousin is a rockette!

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. [url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]cyclosporin a
    [/url] neoral sandimmune cyclosporine
    cyclosporine blood test
    ciclosporina janvier

    ReplyDelete
  4. [url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]duloxetin qt-zeit
    [/url] what is cymbalta 60 mg used for
    ariclaim nebenwirkung
    cymbalta 30mg capsules

    ReplyDelete