Monday, March 8, 2010

I can't take them off!

My spiffy new shoes, that is!



My dear husband bought these for me a couple of weeks ago ( a valentine gift), and I just can't seem to give them a break! A lucky find! They are a designer winter shoe that was marked down 1/2 price, to make room for all the new spring and summer styles.

They are made by Gianni Binni, who had several vintage inspired styles available last season. I have another pair of his shoes from a few years ago, that look very much like a 1940's peeptoe pump.

I love the fact that they are gray in color, a 1930's oxford pump style and perfectly match the gray 1930's dress, I happen to have in my closet!

I am in love with fact that he knows just what I like!


And so I am wearing them again today!


XOXO~Syd

Align Center

5 comments:

  1. Love those!! There's quite a few things from Gianni Binni that I like as well as the Antonio Melani line! Dillard's has been doing a great job with their in house lines lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool style:D and i agree with bellisimama :D you look amazing!
    greetings from estonia:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all you lovely ladies!

    XOXO~Syd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Gianni Binni shoes (as well as Franco Sarto) for affordable and vintage-y shoes that are also comfortable! Just love the grey look!

    ReplyDelete