Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Shirt-Dress….

Since we are on the subject of wearing white cotton- along with the classic white shirt, comes the extended version, it’s sister.…the shirt-dress.

Note: another staple in your summer wardrobe. Cool, comfortable and classic, goodness knows mine has been with me a while.

I trotted around town in it all weekend long, it was 106 degrees on Saturday!



styling: sydney ballesteros
photos: stacia lugo

ps: the evidence of the arizona sun, is quite apparent by the sandal tan lines on my feet.

dress: old- similar versions of the shirt dress here, here and here | silver jewelry: vintage | sandals: franco sarto, similar here


xx~syd





1 comment:

  1. in the late 60s I wore a men's white shirt with the cuffs rolled back; I like the look. Meanwhile, you are going to have to switch out your sandals. I just go barefoot . . .

    ReplyDelete