Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Insta-Life {summer edition} so far....

Just another round of recent musings captured through Instagram! 
The summer is definitely in full effect....


Summer nights, Arizona style...


The top goes down...


The red guts are exposed.


All day, everyday.


Ready for a dip.


It's not summer without indulging in your favorite flavor, mine is pistachio almond!


Summer evenings spent out on the baseball field, my little is #1.


My "it's already 102 degrees outside at 11:00am", Sunday morning brunch face.


French pancakes from La Grande Orange.


A new pair of summer sandals.


Sherbert colored tops and straw bags.


A night out on the town and a messy bedroom to boot.


Morning coffee in pretty cups.


My favorite summer snack, strawberries + sugar.


The projects that were supposed to get worked on this summer, it's a slow moving process...


The highlight of my summer trip to New York. It was so beautiful, I wanted to cry....


5 comments:

  1. Love these photos! They make me crave summer so badly. Oh and your outfits are always so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your photos! These blue pants look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dashfield Vintage- Thank you so much!

    Julia- Thank you, they have turned out to be one of my favorites!

    ~Syd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am literally SO jealous you went to the Schiaparelli and Prada exhibition at the Met. I love Elsa! She came up in a course I did on surrealism last year, I've loved her fashion ever since. Sigh. Also, those pancakes look amazing.

    Charmaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I never discovered
    any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to visit my blog post; get targeted twitter followers

    ReplyDelete